Musings about SharePoint and Office 365
I know what you're thinking: he's doing one of those blogs where they do a couple of posts, come up with a homely 1950's look, and then lose interest.
Except I couldn't bring myself to do a normal blog like WordPress or Blogger. I had to do it on SharePoint, naturally. And if you are reading this, then it is still working, and I am still updating it.
So go on, bookmark it now! It's easy, you just click Ctrl-d, or is that those older browsers? I'm sure you can figure it out.
- Emergency problem checklist
- Lean-agile development with SharePoint
- Common SharePoint error messages and explanations
- Diagnostic tools
- Image Generator for Cordova Apps
- The SharePoint Conference
- SharePoint Saturday Helsinki
- Microsoft Graph - Don't Get Throttled!
- SharePoint 2010 MCM
- UPS Checklist
- Windows Publishing Checklist
- SharePoint Emergency Checklist
- SharePoint Diagnostic Tools
- Unit Testing a Web Part
- Unit Testing against the SharePoint Object Model
- PowerShell Cribsheet
- Unit Testing - Supplying the SPContext
- Managing Search Crawlers using robots.txt